Friday, January 15, 2010

Sql Server reporting services and Forms authentication – Part 3 – Linking aspnetdb to report server

I think, you have read my previous two posts related to implementing forms authentication in report server.

Sql server reporting server and forms authentication – Part 1 – Understanding the concept.

Sql Server reporting server an forms authentication – Part 2 – How to implement.

I just followed Russell’s article to link sql server report server to aspnetdb. So, I prefer to redirect my users to the same post. I don't want to repeat the whole story here again. So, please go here and continue your reading.

http://blogs.msdn.com/bimusings/archive/2005/12/05/using-sql-reporting-services-2005-and-forms-authentication-with-the-whidbey-2-0-sqlmembershipprovider.aspx

Hope with this post, you are completely done how to use, implement and linking the default aspnetdb to the report server in forms authentication.

No comments:

Post a Comment