Thursday, May 7, 2009

File System path for Adobe Connect now in Windows Vista

Hi guys,
Today i have a demo with one of my client to show the work i did. One of my colleague try to connect to Acrobat Connect now from his system [i was busy with some other work at that time]. And it was not opening for him, because of some version mismatch or files are missing in his system. He is using the WS 2003 OS, and connectnow files are storing in c:/.../username/application data/MacroMedia/FlashPlayer/www.MAcroMedia.com/bin. I am using Windows Vista and for me connectnow is working and my idea is to send him the files what i have, because it's working for me. I got the above path from him and when i search for the files in that location in Vista it's not there, because the file system path for Vista is different. After spent some time on it around 7 minutes, i found below location where all the files belongs to the Connectnow.
I sent him the files i have and it's working great. May it will help others....
This is the path for it in Vista....
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\acaddin

No comments:

Post a Comment