But, we have an excellent resource to solve all these issues. I mean SharePoint Log files. When I went there and looked into the file, I found below exception message.
UserProfileServiceUserStatisticsWebPart:LoadControl failed, Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileConfigManager.InitializeIlmClient(String ILMMachineName, Int32 FIMWebClientTimeOut) at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileConfigManager..ctor(UserProfileApplicationProxy userProfileApplicationProxy, Guid partitionID) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.UserProfileServiceStatisticsWebPartBase.LoadControl(Object sender, EventArgs e) 74edaea3-11cb-44a8-af6b-b8dad2876437
Time god, I knew this issue earlier that there are couple of chances why it's coming.
- Check once that the Forefront Identity Manager Synchronization Service and the Forefront Identity Manager Service are running [Go to services and check].
- If Central Administration and the User Profile Synchronization service are provisioned on the same server then you should do IISRESET after started the service.