Bing is returning good results and everyone having positive eye on it, so planning to add to their sites almost everyone. This is why i am planning to post on how to add Bing search service on your site for faster results.
- Go to the url : http://www.bing.com/siteowner/
- There you can see the heading “Bing box”. Yes from here select the option basic/advanced search box by clicking Get started as shown.
- I think everyone will use Advanced search box, so i am explaining that process.
- You can see there 3 steps we need to follow to get the code to add search box.
- Step 1: Pick a search type – Add the information it is prompting and click Next.
- Step 2: Customize it – select the language and color etc… to match your template and go to final step.
- Step 3: Copy the HTML snippet – Now you got the code and place it on your site where ever you want and get the exact matched results to the query.