I have a requirement to show the existing records from database and give options to user for edit, add, delete. So, I thought some of them already implemented and searched for them and found some good examples. But, most of them are not really good at editing the row and submit changes. Some of them are submitting data back to server when column edit complete and some of them are having some problems.
Here the list of grids I have found which are very good start for everyone who are looking for the same.
- Flexigrid: http://flexigrid.info/
- jQuery Grid: http://www.trirand.com/blog/
- jqGridView: http://plugins.jquery.com/project/jqGridView
- Ingrid: http://reconstrukt.com/ingrid/
- DataTable: http://www.datatables.net/index
- Slickgrid: http://code.google.com/p/slickgrid/
- TableSorter: http://tablesorter.com
- JqueryUI Project: http://jqueryui.pbworks.com/GridTable
- ASP.NET grid: http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/e/E1468.aspx
- Telerik: http://demos.mcmscontrols.com/ASPNET/Grid/Examples/AJAX/EditOnDblClick/DefaultCS.aspx
Please let me know, if you know any more grids which are available on the net.
Hope this helps to find the best one which matches your requirements. What do you say?